FS: Koaloha Concert w/ Hardshell Case $335 shipped obo

Paulrick

Reaction score
Hello friends,

I purchased this beautiful Koaloha from a fellow UU member a while back and haven't got to play it nearly enough. It plays wonderfully and has the tone Koaloha is famous for! w/ brand new Hardshell case & fresh Aquila strings!

It is a nice instrument, very light and balanced and plays easily.

The previous owner had some repair work done by a highly skilled luthier. These repairs were done so well done that without knowing of they were there, they'd most likely be overlooked. They do not affect the tone or playability at all. The repairs are on the lower bout and a small crack near the edge of the uke behind the bridge going onto the side. (please ask if you have any questions).

I figured i'd start at $335 shipped w/ case and that would give me some wiggle room as we all like to barter on prices!

Thanks,
Paulrick

PICS:
http://s1150.photobucket.com/user/tremellow814/library/Koaloha Concert Uke

I sent a PM with some questions. Good uke.

I didn't see this earlier. Would have been a nice step up from my Pono.

Is it sold yet? I hope my PM went through but I see nothing in my "sent" box...damn me for a newbie! I'm interested, anyway! :drool:

Well, this is a mystery...Mr Paulrick contacted me by PM, offered the Koaloha, I said email me photos immediately...he sent photos with his phone number...I called right away, said I'll take it...never heard a word...??

Mr P, you are a scoundrel of the first magnitude...you shall pay penance by listening to Tiny Tim for a period to be determined by the uke court...!

My apologies to Sonoma. I did in fact contact him and listed the uke around the same time, but have been in the intensive care unit with my newborn. (We got to bring her home today btw) I received at least 30 messages regarding my listing and had a lot of offers to go through. I actually sold the uke before I got around to checking my voicemails from Sonoma. My apologies. Feel free to banish this scoundrel from the marketplace but I was not prepared for the hurricane that is listing a k brand uke for cheap. Fiesty!

The words intensive care and newborn should never be used in the same sentence. I place a motion on the floor to excuse this incident and erase it from the UU records.

The words intensive care and newborn should never be used in the same sentence. I place a motion on the floor to excuse this incident and erase it from the UU records.

I concur with utmost enthusiasm and empathy...!

Everything ok PR?? My best to you and your family.

(Fwiw...Got my Koaloha Tenor...I'm good...)

Everything is good. She was born without some nerves in her intestines and couldn't process food. Had some great surgeons that worked some magic so 3 weeks later, here she is laying on my chest as I type this.

Be on the look out for more ukes for sale. I've got some bills to pay. :p

Everything is good. She was born without some nerves in her intestines and couldn't process food. Had some great surgeons that worked some magic so 3 weeks later, here she is laying on my chest as I type this.

Be on the look out for more ukes for sale. I've got some bills to pay. :p

God bless Paulrick, daughter and family.

Top Bottom