FS: KoAloha Tenor w/ Ko'olau Hardshell Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedalFreak

Reaction score
FS: KoAloha Tenor w/ Ko'olauHardshell Case $900

I've been on the fence about this for awhile now, had it up earlier in the year then took it off the market. But I could use the money right now, so here it is again.

I bought this brand new from Hawaii Music Supply. It has barely been played, maybe a couple hours. I bought it to have a Low G ukulele, but I'm just not playing Low G like I thought I would. So I'd like to find it a new home. It's been properly humidified since I've received it. It's in 100% mint condition. I'll include the receipt in the case, so if it ever does have a warranty issue in the future you'll have that.

$900 - includes Shipping/Handling & Paypal Fees - I'll include a 48 hour approval period on this ukulele. You would pay Shipping back, and I'd return your payment less what shipping cost me.

Slideshow of photos here: http://s1156.photobucket.com/user/aaronhwarren/slideshow/KoAlohaTenor

D1F34D68-5CA3-41E9-8C60-E99C16097569-19910-00001C691AC47849_zpsd30136bb.jpg

Last edited:
For what it's worth, it appears that you may have used a mobile photobucket URL. When I click on the URL you provided on a desktop, I get a photobucket page that is identified by Firefox as "mobile photobucket" and the page itself says "page not found."

For what it's worth, it appears that you may have used a mobile photobucket URL. When I click on the URL you provided on a desktop, I get a photobucket page that is identified by Firefox as "mobile photobucket" and the page itself says "page not found."

I just checked it on several computers and the link seems to be working fine. Maybe photobucket had a clitch for a little bit.

I've got a 2008 KoAloha superconcert in excellent condition with the "crown" bridge, would you be interested in even swap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom