DUB-5 Heartwood Ukulele Banjo vs Ozark 2037 Ukulele Banjo

DbUke

Reaction score
Torn between these two, similar look, similar price, but similar sound? I'm leaning towards the heartwood...:confused:
Any other Uke Banjo recommendations are welcome, but the title of this thread remains...​

Last edited:
Just seen the Grafton UB2, reminds me of the original Gibson, thoughts on this also?

Last edited:
Both the Heartwood and the Ozark are re-branded Dae Won Dub 5's so they are in essence the same Banjolele, they just change the headstocks. Rally is Dae Wons "House Brand" and you can sometimes find these a bit cheaper http://www.straus.co.kr/banjos.htm is their web site

I have a Grafton UB2 and it is very good plus Andy Perkins is a good man to deal with and help with any Banjo issues you ever have. I would thoroughly recommend this

Okay, so which one would you say is better, the UB2(without a big resonator) or the Dae Won Rally UB5?
They all seem to start with DUB or UB....

I have always taken the UB to stand for Ukulele Banjo and if it comes form the DaeWon Factory the D to be DaeWon?

I have a Grafton and that would be my choice (but my UAS is such that I might get one of the Daewons with a big resonator too, just because they have a big shiny resonator?)

Top Bottom