Trade Interest..

BigD

Reaction score
Hello everyone! i currently have a guitar im trying to get sell to raise money for a new uke, im in need of an upgrade i think :D The guitar im trying to part with is a B.C. Rich warlock. It has the green tribal marks on it that were originally only made for guitar center in 2005. It has tippy tops an hour of play time, i bought it from the first owner who used it once and i havent played more then 15 minutes on it. The original retail price was a little over $300. I know they go for a bit less used but its a great beginners-intermediate metal ax and ive seen brand new ones in worse shape.It has a very small chip from the headstock. Any ukes in this range that ud be interested in parting with let me know! Any realistic offers welcome! Thanks you!C360_2013-01-22-14-30-13.jpgC360_2013-01-22-14-29-54_org.jpg My pictures are pretty terrible but let me know if your interested and ill take more! Im mainly interested in baritone an tenors but a nice concert could sway me...

Last edited:
Big, that's one heck of a guitar. A warlock, you say. It sure has cast a spell on me.

Lol i thought for a long time i was going to be playing metal its all me and my friends talked about. They lost interest in music and i picked up the uke so now it gathers dust :/ plus i rly need(ok i guess i dont NEED it but....) a new uke. Ive been playin the makala for a year and its done a fine job but its time for something new!

Top Bottom