New AICHIBI Elekstick Ukulele Demonstration Video

I like the sound. I think it still sounds like a ukulele, which is what I am going for. I am not interested if it sounds too much like an electric guitar. It would be nice to have a headphone jack, but it is an interesting design. How long is the concert size version? I want to see how well it might fit in luggage. I am tempted! I am also interested in how it does in low G tuning.

–Lori

Pretty sure it is just tenor to start.

Lori: Thank you for the compliment on the sound. I am glad you liked it. Regarding the size, only tenor-sized models are available at the moment.
BTW, you have an interesting style of ukulele leashes.

Jim: Thanks for the clarification. I hope you liked the sound too. :)

I believe the crowdfunding campaign would have been more successful if you had focused on 1-2 types of woods and offered them in soprano, concert and tenor sizes, instead of offering so many different types of wood at this stage. Players are more particular about sizes rather than the woods for solid body electrics.

I believe the crowdfunding campaign would have been more successful if you had focused on 1-2 types of woods and offered them in soprano, concert and tenor sizes, instead of offering so many different types of wood at this stage. Players are more particular about sizes rather than the woods for solid body electrics.

I agree 1000% percent.

Still 3 days to get in on the crowd funding campaign. Unfortunately, I cannot participate due to a custom tenor in my near future.

Top Bottom