"Mr Blue Sky" Performed by Bsus (Bishop's Stortford Ukulele society)

ukuleledaveey

Reaction score
Hi All, fellow seasonista's may have noticed my lack of action in the seasons of late, well apart from the Heat wave here in the Uk, I have been doing gigs with my local Uke club, Yesterday (20,7/13) we were asked to perform at the Lemmington Spa Ukulele festival, a charity event. We have been working on this song for a while, the wife did the filming, she missed the intro (ive been told off for pointing that out :) )

so here it is (we did do other songs as well)

This is fantastic! So cool to have a group like that to play with. It looks like it was great fun! Thanks for sharing the enjoyment with us.

Great fun to play in a group like this.
Fantastic job on this song too.
Is that you hiding behind the white pole?
I have missed your season entries but it is great to see that the uke hasn't been idle.
Most members of "my" club are in Hawaii at the moment.

Oh my golly! That's one of my favorite songs. Now I must find the tabs!

Nice job playing and the group vocals as well, I enjoyed it!

Any chance we could get the chords/lyrics?

nice job davey, great tune for the uke,
Many thanks Wally, yep it works wonderfully ,really enjoying playing it at the moment.

Great fun to play in a group like this.
Fantastic job on this song too.
Is that you hiding behind the white pole?
I have missed your season entries but it is great to see that the uke hasn't been idle.
Most members of "my" club are in Hawaii at the moment.
Many thanks Brian, im in the black shirt with flowers and hat, yeah my seasons participation has suffered with the increased amount of gigs our uke club is playing, it has been near enough every weekend since end of may.i always fins time to at least pick up the uke everyday :) thanks for your kind words

Great job. Great song pick. Loved it.
Many thanks for the kind words and thanks for watching

Great performance.
And a lot of uke players.
Many thanks Fred, thanks for watching and for the kind words we have had over 30 players at some of our gigs.
Superduper Daveey!:D Great crowd! Really kinda proud of you and your uke development! Keep strumming!:D

Thanks so much guys, im deeply honored as i look up to and admire you as uke players, singers and performers, thanks for your very kind words, your stars to me :)

Oh my golly! That's one of my favorite songs. Now I must find the tabs!
Many many thanks for your kind words, im not sure where our club got the song from it is in our club song book.

I like that song, man. You guys did good.
Many many thanks yep i think we managed to do ok, it is a great tune (we played it again today at a gig)

Nice job playing and the group vocals as well, I enjoyed it!

Any chance we could get the chords/lyrics?
Many thanks Mike, thanks for the kind words, i would definately give you the chords lyrics at some point, it is in our song book so i will have to try and scan it at some point for you.

Once again many thanks all for watching and your very kind words.

Top Bottom