For Sale: G String Long Neck Soprano w/ hard case

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonomajazz

Reaction score
Well, joining the list of ukes I will regret selling...
Just trying to recoup my initial investment plus gas money. Since I quit texting while driving, I needed something to play while driving...this is the perfect size.
What u see is what you get. Red Kala strings that I kinda liked and didn't change. PM with any questions.
$550 plus $15.00 shipping continental US.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a little confused...saw you're other link where you were thinking of buying it and the person was asking 400. From that link it looks like you did indeed just buy it and are now posting it for 550. So basically you're just flipping it for a quick profit, right?
Not that there's anything wrong with that!

What do you drive?

Gmoney had one of these ukes. They sound pretty good. I'm not ag string fan but this long neck model is a winner.

Traded my perfect little Scion...PAID for...for a Totota Sequoia...don't even ask about mileage...!

Yes, haolejohn, it is a beaut of a uke, but switching back and forth tenor to soprano is confusing my fingers.
Thougt my daughter may like it, but she likes her Komoa Tenor.

Traded my perfect little Scion...PAID for...for a Totota Sequoia...don't even ask about mileage...!

Yes, haolejohn, it is a beaut of a uke, but switching back and forth tenor to soprano is confusing my fingers.
Thougt my daughter may like it, but she likes her Komoa Tenor.
My wife and I both have his and hers Toyota Sequoias. The gas mileage eats poop, but if we're ever in an accident, I wouldn't want to be in anything else. The price for safety cannot be underestimated.

Last edited:
My wife and I both have his and hers Toyota Sequoias. The gas mileage eats poop, but if we're ever in an accident, I wouldn't want to be in anything else. The price for safety cannot be underestimated.

Yes, it is a rolling fortress!
Give me a call, coolkayaker1, and I'll tell you my Sequoia story...

Fred, is that you? Lol. The KoAloha tenor with Baggs 5.0 sold on eBay tonight to someone in CA. Ships tomorrow AM. I wish I'd have known about this excellent GString. It's a dynamite uke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom