Bring On The Dancing Horses - Echo and the Bunnymen Cover

I love that song. And to do it on a baritone! And you made Humble Baritronics blog!! youre going worldwide now!

Congrats and Mahalo, friend.

Thank you for this. I was a senior in high school when "Pretty in Pink" came out, with this song on the soundtrack. John Hughes was THE man and we followed his movies like a religion--can't believe he's gone. I was definitely an alt music girl, even way back when!! It sure does take me back there in a very happy way!! I also saw Echo and the Bunnymen in concert in Denver! Great memories!

This is beautifully done! You are so talented!

Never understood all the words until now. (Well, I still don't *understand* them, but I could at least properly recognize them all.)

Just absolutely mesmerizing, Eric; beautifully performed!!!! Yes, I agree with Nikita -- YOU ARE SOOOO TALENTED!!!!

Thank you for this. I was a senior in high school when "Pretty in Pink" came out, with this song on the soundtrack. John Hughes was THE man and we followed his movies like a religion--can't believe he's gone. I was definitely an alt music girl, even way back when!! It sure does take me back there in a very happy way!! I also saw Echo and the Bunnymen in concert in Denver! Great memories!

This is beautifully done! You are so talented!

Thanks for the comments! Yeah the movie and soundtrack kinda changed my life in high school. I got to see Echo and the Bunnymen in NYC in 1987. A little band called New Order opened up for them...GREATEST SHOW EVER!!

Loved it, Eric. Loved everything of it. Beautiful mix with the added vocals, uke and strings. What kind of baritone are your playing there? Looks like an Ohana, but which one?

Echo and New Order on the same night... Wow.

Loved it, Eric. Loved everything of it. Beautiful mix with the added vocals, uke and strings. What kind of baritone are your playing there? Looks like an Ohana, but which one?

Echo and New Order on the same night... Wow.

Thank you thank you!! Yes it was an incredible show. Then there was the show I saw in '89...The Cure with The Pixies opening up for them, but that's another story...:)

That is an Ohana BK-10 bari that I bought here from a forum member on the marketplace. All laminated mahogany body. I didn't want to spend too much on a bari because I thought I wouldn't play it much. I've already used it on ten videos, lol. I like it a lot. Nice mellow tone.

Top Bottom