I've been Deached and RussBussed!!!

dinkadink

Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie. This totally made me cry today. The most beautiful purple Fluke showed up on my doorstep this morning from two of the coolest guys in the whole universe.

Deach and Russ, you've made my year. Thank you both from the bottom of my heart. :love:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
-Heado

Sweet deal! This forum is great.
Thanks to deach and RussBuss.

A nice feeling, huh Heather?

Heather,

just to reiterate what deach said, thanks for putting so much work into the San Jose jams and for being so generous as to help with the uke charity.

you certainly deserve to be recognized.

also on another note, this "deaching" was in the works even before deach got sukie'd the deach-in-a-box. so this isn't simply a reciprocation of that generous deed by sukie and you. enjoy the fluke!

cheers!:D

also on another note, this "deaching" was in the works even before deach got sukie'd the deach-in-a-box. so this isn't simply a reciprocation of that generous deed by sukie and you.....

Yes, this has nothing to do with the deach-in-a-box. This is to thank you for giving so much to so many uke players and for giving back to the uke community.

Congratulations Heather. I must echo a huge thanks for your efforts in organizing the San Jose Jams. It takes much work and I know you find yourself not being able to really relax and enjoy yourself to the fullest as a result of you being such a gracious host.

Enjoy your Fluke.

Top Bottom