I've been deached... and now REALLY it's my turn...

JKoval

Reaction score
Thank you so much, Deach. It's such a beautiful instrument that you so generously sent me. I'll remember this gesture as long as I live. But my own plan to pay it forward has not been forgotten. As much as I'd love to make a contribution to the musical community, I saw an ad while watching 24 that made me think and research a little. The foundation is called Malaria No More and although they are almost completely irrelevant to the ukulele community, these families in Africa are still loving people, I think they deserve some help.
I'm going to purchase a few "mosquito-nets" through the MalariaNoMore.org site. These are bed coverings that protect the people throughout the night so infected mosquitos cannot reach the innocent sleepers. This is just the beginning. Thank you so much, deach, and everyone. <3

-Jeff

Oh, and one more thing, for each ten dollar donation, five dollars buys a net, and the other five is broken up into research, communication, and shipping to, the families in need.

-Jeff

Thank you so much, Deach. It's such a beautiful instrument that you so generously sent me. I'll remember this gesture as long as I live. But my own plan to pay it forward has not been forgotten. As much as I'd love to make a contribution to the musical community, I saw an ad while watching 24 that made me think and research a little. The foundation is called Malaria No More and although they are almost completely irrelevant to the ukulele community, these families in Africa are still loving people, I think they deserve some help.
I'm going to purchase a few "mosquito-nets" through the MalariaNoMore.org site. These are bed coverings that protect the people throughout the night so infected mosquitos cannot reach the innocent sleepers. This is just the beginning. Thank you so much, deach, and everyone. <3

-Jeff

Pics of the uke?

Congrats and enjoy!

just donated 100 bux to that site :D! awesome cause!

Nice gesture. It will eventually come back to you 10 fold.

meh dont care if it does im blessed with a home, lovely Girlfriend an ok Uke a Truck, and a bunch of other misc. stuff haha! but i am a strong believer in karma but that is definitely not why i base donations off of haha but ur probably right. Hey quick question what is that "Uke for Kids" thingy? feeln pretty generous right now:D

i'm guessing you got lucky and finally sold the RC car?? congrats!

actually no i didnt Christmas money man! i was gona buy a uke but thought hey other kids out there might not have had a Christmas so yeah haha still tryn 2 sell it!

meh dont care if it does im blessed with a home, lovely Girlfriend an ok Uke a Truck, and a bunch of other misc. stuff haha! but i am a strong believer in karma but that is definitely not why i base donations off of haha but ur probably right. Hey quick question what is that "Uke for Kids" thingy? feeln pretty generous right now:D

A girlfriend, a uke and a truck! Man, life don't get much better than that :)

agreed man! what more else DO you need?

Top Bottom