Oh what joy to try out that was!!

Ukeplayer2013

Reaction score
Went to my LMS with my daughter and I have found and tried the kala ka-c. Immediately fell in love with it. Couldn't believe how lighter it was compared to my dolphin Makala. It sounds great!!! The price tag was 122$. How I wish that I could get it :( but I'll wait till my birthday or Christmas. I at least tried it and loved it! Just thought I'd share this with you all.

Congrats on finding your next uke... goals are always good. Remember, be happy where your at though. Sometimes we can have a good thing and forget about how good it is, because we're looking to another horizon. The Dolphin is great from traveling around and often the go-to for that purpose, i.e. outdoor use.

Don't get me wrong T, I love my dolphin, I got UAS lol. Kala stay home when I go out and dolphin goes where I go and let my daughter play with the dolphin as well so I'm in a happy medium. LoL!! I hope to purchase it soon :Design fingers crossed xD

The price tag was 122$. How I wish that I could get it :( but I'll wait till my birthday or Christmas. I at least tried it and loved it!
Time to start saving your pennies. :)

Can you bring a sandwich to work for lunch instead of dining out, or give up some Starbucks drinks or such? You'd be surprised how quickly that stuff adds up.

Once you step up to a better uke, it will definitely make you want to play more. I was lucky to get a better uke by mistake when they sent the wrong one to me and told me to keep it, but I bought a worse uke as my second one and if I would have started with the worse one and got my other one after, it would have made a huge difference.

If I would've seen the kala-c. I would have immediately put a down payment on it. Hands down. Never thought I'd love the ukulele. I've played guitar since I was 14 years old and I'm 33 now. I barely have put my uke down. If I ain't doing anything I got my ukulele right there and ready. I should have started a few years back. :D once I get the kala. I'm good until my kids go to college or they get together and buy me one. They are very young still. But never know lol.

Top Bottom