WTB: Kanile'a Curly Koa Tenor with Slotted Headstock

lxyc2001

Reaction score
I want to buy one Slotted Headstock Kanliea.
As we all know, Kanilea has custom order service, but it will want for many months.
If anyone has a used one, please PM me. :eek:
Thanks

I really doubt you are going to find one on the open market. Though I wish you luck

All the open headstock ones have been custom orders to the best of my knowledge. As far as I know I have the very first open headstock Kanile'a that was made and I have seen only one other in person and only a very few online.

Thank you~
I know it's very hard to find on the open marketing.
Good luck for all~

here is mine acquired about a month or so back:

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...nd-on-doorstep-a-while-back-(Kanilea-content)

its not curly koa, but it will knock your socks off in person. Then when you put them back on and play it, it will knock'm off again. Its really that good.
Feels like air, at 1.2 lbs.
I have Worth CH strings on her now, have a set of PhD low G's to try out soon.
Has the new satin finish. "tone sand" inlay, ebony fretboard and headstock. Nothing is gloss, it looks very organic and natural. Smells great. Low buzz free action.

drop in bone saddle with a slight backward tilt(haven't measured it but i'm thinking 3 or 5 degrees). Santa Cruz guitar company does that backward tilt for a very specific reason-i need to contact Kanilea to ask them, but i'm sure its the same principle.

Love this Uke. It was not a special order. Sylvan Music in Santa Cruz, Ca had it(they may have ordered it special i don't know). The day i saw it my plan started. Took me a couple weeks to pay it off but she's home now.

d

Here is mine
WP_000097_zps500c929e.jpg.html
WP_000097_zps500c929e.jpg

WP_000098_zpsfef1ccbc.jpg

It's so nice~~
If you want to sell it, please pm me~~
Thanks

Top Bottom