Price question on a Kamaka HF-3

Dwave

Reaction score
What would be a reasonable price range on a Kamaka HF-3 white label built in 1998? I have a chance to buy one that is in good shape just wondering what is a far price range. Thanks for the help.

Maybe $800 - $900 plus shipping. Could you post some photos? you have a hardcase with it?

It is in GOOD shape? I believe for a few hundred dollars (if price is $800-$900) more you can get a brand new one with the warranty. I think new ones are around $1250.

I'd say it matters on condition and sound.... 700 - 750 would be fair for one in excellent condition white label....

Unfortunately, I think the pre-2000 white label models (which are built differently) are not as popular with buyers as the newer ones with the MOP inlay in the headstock. I've seen them go for the $700 to $750 range on Hawaii Craigslist, as opposed to the newer models which tend to fetch around the $800 to $900 range.

I'd say it matters on condition and sound.... 700 - 750 would be fair for one in excellent condition white label....

Unfortunately, I think the pre-2000 white label models (which are built differently) are not as popular with buyers as the newer ones with the MOP inlay in the headstock. I've seen them go for the $700 to $750 range on Hawaii Craigslist, as opposed to the newer models which tend to fetch around the $800 to $900 range.

It's good to see you guys agree!! LOL

What would be a reasonable price range on a Kamaka HF-3 white label built in 1998? I have a chance to buy one that is in good shape just wondering what is a far price range. Thanks for the help.

I'd say between 7-8 hundred. But then again I'm not really that update on the current market value.

I just did an exhaustive search on Craigslist and agree with the 700 to 800 range if it is in really good shape. I too am fond of the pretty KK inlay of the newer builds.

Last edited:
Top Bottom