FS Kamaka HP-1 Pineapple w/hsc

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Maron

Reaction score
Kamaka pineapple 005.jpgKamaka pineapple 006.jpgKamaka pineapple 007.jpgKamaka pineapple 008.jpgKamaka pineapple 009.jpg
I'm selling my Kamaka HP-1 pineapple. Pristine condition, build date of, I believe '07, but the last digit of the date stamp is hard to make out. I included a pic of the block with the date stamp and serial number in case someone has better eyes (read younger) than I do. Serial No. is D60976. Black vinyl covered wood-core hard shell case included.

Since I stated pristine, let me be specific: this ukulele has experienced no drops, scratches, dings, discolorations, blemishes, repairs, chips, or warps of any sort. It's a lovely instrument, but gets played the least of all my ukes. There is no reason for that, it just is.

As of yesterday, the MSRP was $845, so I'm asking $630, which includes ground (UPS or USPS Priority Mail) shipping to the lower 48. I'd be open to other shipping methods, but they would likely cost more.

More pictures are available.

Thanks,
- David

One of my favorites....! I've purchased a uke from David before and would do it again....if I had the cash.

The only Kamaka model I seriously covet

Tell you what -- let's the three of us buy it and we'll rotate usage, say every six months.

(I get it first, of course ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom