Can i sing? if not, how can i get better?

Wallgoing

Reaction score
Hey,so im rather shy about singing, else id try it with other people, but i dont feel comfortable doing so.
I uploaded a vid to youtube, here's the link:
youtube.com/watch?v=w5m_D6xI0Ss&feature=youtu.be

Please note that i was playing the ukelele cause i wanted to learn that song but i know i play rather shitty , still trying to get used to singing and strumming which seems awfully hard to me for some reason :/
Anyways, please judge the voice and not the ukulele sound!

Tell me what you think!

your voice is not bad at all, but I think you are trying with a song that is not easy to sing to begin with.

Start with easy songs... and slowly coordinate with the strumming... one way to do this is to whistle or hum the tune until you feel comfortable doing both strumming and humming then slowly bring the words on.. also play\sing along with a recording... it will help keep you on track and in tune.

Most of all, be patient and don't give up!

Check out post just above yours for a link to the new eMedia Singing Method. Interactive DVD. Put a mic on your computer and it even tells you if you're on key or not. Also has a metronome so you can get used to singing at a uniform tempo, even if you are playing your uke. Best price I've seen is at Sweetwater.

http://www.emediamusic.com/singing-l...ng-method.html

Top Bottom