KoAloha Superconcert 2nd with Oahu case

Status
Not open for further replies.

d-mace

Reaction score
Sold

Hi All,

I recently impulsively purchased this from Christian (Chrimes) while on vacation in Idaho. I didn't bring a ukulele and was going through withdrawl and Christian offered me such a sweet deal that I couldn't resist! Here's his original post:
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?82985-FS-Koaloha-Superconcert-2011-factory-second-with-Oahu-hardcase&highlight=koaloha+superconcert
As he said in his post, I too, cannot find the flaw. The setup and playability is awesome and the Oahu hardcase fits it perfectly. I've never had a superconcert and always wanted to try it but I very much prefer KoAloha's sopranos. So if anyone has one and would like to trade please let me know. If you're interested in buying, I'll pass on the same sweet deal which was $600. I'm trying to break even on this buy so I'd prefer PayPal gift, money order or check and I'll split the shipping. US only preferred but I have had good luck shipping to some countries.

Attachments

• photo 3[1].jpg
    photo 3[1].jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 99
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 90
  • photo 4[1].jpg
    photo 4[1].jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
How do you know it is a second? Do they mark them in some way?

How do you know it is a second? Do they mark them in some way?

Yep...little black mark on bottom right corner of label. Still has lifetime warranty...what a company!

d-mace, that Koaloha is to die for. With the Bowtie bridge. Plus it has your and Chrimess's mojo. Fuggedaboutit. Someone will bang this one out of the park within 24 hours.

wow, the Koaloha concert sound with a tenor neck. the best of both worlds. sort of like a poor man's tenor Sceptre.

awesome deal like the original awesome deal!

Awesome. Somebody will snap it up.

Thanks all! I thought it was a great deal also, seeing how K prices keep going up a lot. I try a couple of times a year to enjoy the tenor scale but always keep going back to the soprano.

I sell KoAloha and this ukulele's lowest advertised price without a case is $970. At $600 with a case, this is a real bargain and a great ukulele. KoAloha is hard to beat.

I am the original owner and loved and cared for this instrument- it got a professional setup from Brian Benavente, also.
The reason I sold it was to fund my new Koaloha 7 point Sceptre that has a strong symbolic appeal to me. In terms of sound and playability the two ukes are remarkably similar, though.

This is sure a great deal, I have bought before from him and all what he says is true...should sell real fast....

This is an injustice as this same instrument goes for $950 from ukulele retailers. One seldom will see this slashing a discount on a Koaloha. Plus the hard case and everything.

Thx for the comments all! I was just happy to pass along this sweet deal and beautiful ukulele that Chrimes originally offered!

Oh yeah....it sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom