Fs: Custom loprinzi tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnyf

Reaction score
Thought I had this sold thru fmm, but $ did not show:confused: Oh well, things happen, anyway..this lovely tenor is back on the market. It's mahoganyphoto-44.jpgphoto-45.jpgphoto-47.jpgphoto-48.jpgphoto-46.jpg with sunburst finish, high gloss. Rosewood fretb, Grover tuners, ebony pegs, MiSi pickup. Used lightly. I've had it about 6 mos., but it rarely gets played. I take my little flea when I'm kicking around on the beach or camping or such (keep it in the car) but I find I always go to my baritone anytime else. I've got my eye on a Martin bari or a new custom build so this must go. The price is $900.

That's the prettiest LoPrinzi I have ever seen.

Would you consider a trade for a vintage Favilla baritone plus cash?

Thanks! It's is pretty, I thought it would be the one to make me fall in love with a smaller uke, but I'm always drawn back to the baritone. I hate to part with it (I even changed out strings to Aquila tenor dgbe, hoping that would do the trick, but no dice). I will definately consider the Favilla (send me some pix) but a vin. Martin is plucking at my heartstrings.

You can't go wrong with a Favilla baritone. I've got an old one and love it.

Thought I had this sold thru fmm, but $ did not show:confused: Oh well, things happen, anyway..this lovely tenor is back on the market. It's mahoganyView attachment 56326View attachment 56327View attachment 56328View attachment 56329View attachment 56330 with sunburst finish, high gloss. Rosewood fretb, Grover tuners, ebony pegs, MiSi pickup. Used lightly. I've had it about 6 mos., but it rarely gets played. I take my little flea when I'm kicking around on the beach or camping or such (keep it in the car) but I find I always go to my baritone anytime else. I've got my eye on a Martin bari or a new custom build so this must go. The price is $900.

That's a dramatic shot with the reflection of the person and the phone taking the pic. Shows just how deep the shine really is.

Funny;) I tried to stand every whichway so as not to be in pix, but alas to no avail. When LoPrinzi makes hi-gloss, he really does hi-gloss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom