New!!! Sailor Blue Label Ukuleles!

Uke Republic

Reaction score
Gorgeous :drool:
It's been a long time coming...we've been working on making an all solid tonewood uke for those that wanted that option. So these will be distinguished by the blue label. So here is a couple of the NEW!!! Sailor Blue Labels!!!
Of course we still make our popular Sailor classic label models.

1st Uke: Sailor Blue Label 20's Series Custom Tenor, Solid Spruce Top, Solid Alpine Figured Maple Back & Sides, Ebony Fingerboard & Bridge, Ebony/Maple Headstock, Gloss Finish

2nd Uke: Sailor Blue Label Custom Concert, Solid Spruce Top, Solid Tamrind Back & Sides, Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge, Satin Varnish Finish
SailorBLMapleSpruce20'sT.jpgSailorBLMapleSpruce20'sT2.jpgSailorBLTamrindSpruceTenor.jpgSailorBLTamrindSpruceTenor2.jpg

Wow. I love the look of that concert!

Wow, bring a spruce top maple concert to Clearwater in November, maybe the tamarind tenor for Brian to look at.

Gee, really beautiful ukes Mike. Do you have any not already accounted for?

Would give my eye teeth for that tamarind, but it was long gone by the time I saw it on FB. Any more made from that wood in the future?

Love these! :love:

Come to Mama!

Would give my eye teeth for that tamarind, but it was long gone by the time I saw it on FB. Any more made from that wood in the future?
Hi yes we will. It's a fantastic tonewood. It seems a bit harder than rosewood so the marriage with the spruce top works great! I'll get the demo up on that one and link it here.
Thanks everyone for the kind words and compliments. I was smitten myself when I saw and then played them.

All I can say is....WOW

The tamarind sounds really great. I dropped by and heard it in person today. To me the tone is more mellow than the typical Sailor but retains the great note clarity of Sailor ukes. I have a soprano and tenor Sailor and love them. The tamarind was so impressive I ordered one.

Wow, just wow. I'm in love with that concert. The spalted tamarind is beyond stunning.

Wow, beautiful uke and beautiful playing, Mike. I forget what a great player you are, when I'm around and you just sort of smile while listening to me bang out a few chords.

Thanks for sharing these Mike! I agree with everyone else, the tamarind is a real beauty!

Top Bottom