Season 76 , the Imaginary Season????

So what is the criteria,theme, etc for this week, i am somewhat confused (it doesnt take much) :smileybounce:

use your imagination, the theme and season are IMAGINARY. I started this just kidding , but I'll run with it if Pueo is just a figment..., otherwise he's free to start a REAL season.

Last edited:
Damon's in Hawaii, so he may not even be up and around yet.

Pueo wrote me Friday that he was ready to launch and was excited about it.
Maybe Ralf, the Vounteer Coordinator, has some information.

I'd suggested on the "anticipating the Seasons" thread that since Pueo hadn't announced it yet, maybe this was an imaginary season -- a ghost season. My personal fever dream is that it's a season for things that aren't there, for ghosts, for the invisible, for illusions, mirages, and hallucinations. Others can imagine it with their own imagination. And since I'm assuming Pueo will post his theme shortly, maybe this will give someone an idea for a future season.

I loved John's 53rd Season theme where you could revisit any previous season that you had not entered.

Pueo wrote me Friday that he was ready to launch and was excited about it.
Maybe Ralf, the Vounteer Coordinator, has some information.

Seasonistas who cannot wait[ SAS] can post their imaginary videos here, and when the REAL season starts, we can migrate.

wow Tootler , you're 1st. loved it. surprised Pa hasn't posted about 10 already.

The Imaginary Season Season 76

My imaginary entry to The Imaginary Season. As I was waiting and anticipating the next season I realized how caught up in the seasons I have became. I start looking early on Saturday for what is coming up next to possibly get started early doing whatever research that I might possibly have to do. I'm not sure why because I usually don't get around to posting until close to the end. But this week with an imaginary season I have an entry right away.
It's one that I wrote called The Imaginary Season.

Seasonistas who cannot wait[ SAS] can post their imaginary videos here, and when the REAL season starts, we can migrate.

wow Tootler , you're 1st. loved it. surprised Pa hasn't posted about 10 already.

Pa is shivering and shaking and showing severe withdrawal symptoms and has got to head off to work that way.:(:mad:

Top Bottom