forum to main page

This has been pointed out several times, but apparently it is either a low-priority issue or they like it the way it is now. It took me months to discover that link as well.

My opinion: click the top logo = go home (on the forum page) would be ideal.

But if I just close the window -- upper left-hand corner, the little red circle -- I go to the main page.

But if I just close the window -- upper left-hand corner, the little red circle -- I go to the main page.

Took me a while to get that. Then I realized that not all of us have PCs. :D (And you mean you click to close windows?!? Ever since I learned Ctrl+W or Alt+Spacebar+C, I've been on fire with closing stuff. Love it, and am never going back to clicking.)

But, wow. I just found that link at the bottom right of the page. I really had never noticed it before. And for me, my preference also would be for that big Ukulele Underground banner to take us to the main page, like it does on a lot of other sites. Like, seriously, I had no idea where to find those uke lessons that were being discussed for the entire first month that I was here. It was really sad. XD

This has been pointed out several times, but apparently it is either a low-priority issue or they like it the way it is now. It took me months to discover that link as well.

My opinion: click the top logo = go home (on the forum page) would be ideal.

...And I just found out.
I have UU's main page on my FireFox Bookmarks Toolbar. Comes in handy :)

Top Bottom