PDA

View Full Version : forum to main page

hoosierhiver
01-07-2009, 05:58 AM
I tend to jump straight to the forums and then sometimes want to go see what's up on the main page,but I can't see an easy way to get there from here.Am I just misssing it somewhere.

dnewton2
01-07-2009, 06:12 AM
If you scroll down to the bottom of the page there is a link between contact us and archive. Bottom right corner.

UkeNinja
01-07-2009, 07:57 AM
This has been pointed out several times, but apparently it is either a low-priority issue or they like it the way it is now. It took me months to discover that link as well.

My opinion: click the top logo = go home (on the forum page) would be ideal.

sukie
01-07-2009, 07:59 AM
But if I just close the window -- upper left-hand corner, the little red circle -- I go to the main page.

HoldinCoffee
01-07-2009, 01:25 PM
But if I just close the window -- upper left-hand corner, the little red circle -- I go to the main page.

:biglaugh:

sukie
01-07-2009, 02:12 PM
:biglaugh:

You must not understand how computer illiterate I really am.:)

experimentjon
01-14-2009, 11:31 PM

Took me a while to get that. Then I realized that not all of us have PCs. :D (And you mean you click to close windows?!? Ever since I learned Ctrl+W or Alt+Spacebar+C, I've been on fire with closing stuff. Love it, and am never going back to clicking.)

But, wow. I just found that link at the bottom right of the page. I really had never noticed it before. And for me, my preference also would be for that big Ukulele Underground banner to take us to the main page, like it does on a lot of other sites. Like, seriously, I had no idea where to find those uke lessons that were being discussed for the entire first month that I was here. It was really sad. XD

BboyEmperor
01-15-2009, 06:32 PM
This has been pointed out several times, but apparently it is either a low-priority issue or they like it the way it is now. It took me months to discover that link as well.

My opinion: click the top logo = go home (on the forum page) would be ideal.

...And I just found out.
I have UU's main page on my FireFox Bookmarks Toolbar. Comes in handy :)