Everybody Knows (L Cohen)

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
Yes, yet another Leonard Cohen song. This one's from the wonderful 1988 "I'm Your Man" album.

You will find it here.

It is my 31st Cohen video.

Please leave comments.

Thanks

KEN

Have I mentioned what an inspiration you are? If not, let me just say that your playing is simply magical. Its like hearing an angel play a teeny-tiny harp!

31 already? great job Ken! i like the sound of slightly unrehearsed as well. goes along with your whole "one take" ideology.

Thanks Russ. Yes, I love that "live" feel that you find with many ukulele vids. I know you do too.

I try not to rehearse songs because I definitely feel that you lose something with every take. If I wanted to get it "perfect", I would record the uke and the voice separately and, if I had to do that with every song, it would be a real pain. And who would it impress? I think most people like to see and hear the ukulele played live. Who cares about a few mistakes.

I try not to rehearse songs because I definitely feel that you lose something with every take. If I wanted to get it "perfect", I would record the uke and the voice separately and, if I had to do that with every song, it would be a real pain. And who would it impress? I think most people like to see and hear the ukulele played live. Who cares about a few mistakes.

That's my excuse, um philosophy too. If I tried to record until it was mistake-free, I'd never get a video out.

Top Bottom