FS- Compass Rose Walnut tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tailgate

Reaction score
Bought this Walnut CR on 3/22/13 from Gryphon for $1,750. Will sell for $1,350 shipped to CONUS, so you basically save 17% and get free ground shipping for this very gently played 4 month young tenor.

Construction and craftsmanship is excellent. Walnut with gloss is really beautiful wood. Love the side sound port. Has strap buttons and nice padded case. No issues, cosmetic or otherwise. Currently strung Living Waters Low G. Paypal works for me.

My main player is a Kanilea' tenor, which I like because of the warmer sound and the wider fretboard, so the CR doesn't get much playing time. I'm in a downsizing mood right now getting ready for retirement at the end of the year.

Hope she finds a good home... she's really a very sweet uke.

will post pic with UU date later this evening.. let me know if you want any other pics

Attachments

• DSC00025.JPG
    DSC00025.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 245
  • DSC00026.jpg
    DSC00026.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC00027.jpg
    DSC00027.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 216
  • DSC00024.jpg
    DSC00024.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
ok..here's an Iphone pic with the 'proof of ownership' info.. thanks for looking

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 62
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
by request..couple of pics w/case... will try to load sound sample later

Attachments

• case1.jpg
    case1.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 35
  • case2.jpg
    case2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 62
Price drop to $1,350 for gently played CR that cost $1,750 4 months ago. Free shipping in CONUS.. thanks..

Price drop to $1,350 for gently played CR that cost $1,750 4 months ago. Free shipping in CONUS.. thanks..

Beautiful uke and Great price bump.

For those of you who have not tried a Compass Rose uke they are top shelf in build quality, playability and tone.

Last edited:
I have to say, as much as I love my Maple CR, they look absolutely stunning in walnut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom