Cool hard case idea - Decoupage!

Bao

Reaction score
I've done something like that with stickers on a uke case. Problem is, my toddler thought the stickers were out of place and ripped all of them off.

Decoupage is one of those 70s things that has a secret following. No one wants to admit they do it but it's so cool on a wide variety of things.
Love the case idea, especially the map on the backside.
Makes me want to get a hard case just for this!

Last year I would take my uke to our Bangkok Hospital visits. My wife had stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer and while she was seeing doctors, I would wait in the lobby, spending the time gently playing my uke. One day in the cancer ward, the nurses were offering free ladies hats for those who had lost their hair. They also had a little decoupage workshop for decorating the hats. My wife picked out a hat to decorate, and I asked if I could decorate my canvas uke bag. We played and sang a little music, and spirits were lifted. With the excellent care from the doctors and nurses at Bangkok Hospital, my wife has made a full recovery, and my decoupaged uke bag remains as a reminder of that beautiful day.

How about on glass fiber case? May not looks good?

I am collecting stickers for my glass fiber case, and think if I could use this idea instead.

Last year I would take my uke to our Bangkok Hospital visits. My wife had stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer and while she was seeing doctors, I would wait in the lobby, spending the time gently playing my uke. One day in the cancer ward, the nurses were offering free ladies hats for those who had lost their hair. They also had a little decoupage workshop for decorating the hats. My wife picked out a hat to decorate, and I asked if I could decorate my canvas uke bag. We played and sang a little music, and spirits were lifted. With the excellent care from the doctors and nurses at Bangkok Hospital, my wife has made a full recovery, and my decoupaged uke bag remains as a reminder of that beautiful day.

This is a beautiful story, wish you and your wife both live happily and healthy ever. Couldn't express in words, good things happen, beautiful world.

That is a very sweet story. I am glad your wife recovered.

Top Bottom