Music Store has put my order in :)

Ukeplayer2013

Reaction score
Hi all!!!

Music Store has just put on order a kala ka - c getting it for 79.99$, cheaper than the shop in my city :) just waiting for his confirmation that it's on its way. I hope it's soon. The one at my shop I don't know how long it's been hanging there and under the saddle there is a slight blemish (,looked like a weird faded scratch ) so may as well buy it new in the box. I'm opening it down there to check it out and make a re-unboxing lol. :eek:

Go where the price is better I say.
My LMS is way expensive and the other one 20 mins away has better and cheaper prices. And orders anything music related. Well worth the 20 minutes of driving.

Last edited:
My second one was a Kala too and I am very happy with it.

Cool....congrats. Now the dreaded waiting.

Congrats! You will like the bigger size I think. I bet you will still pick up the soprano tho as they both have their own character.

My local store has ordered the kala ka - c I want and should be here in a week or two :). The other store 20 minutes away was 2 months wait. Once again my shop came through to me as always. Thanks Bert's music shop!! You guys are the best in restigouche county!!! :D

I know where you are at, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Kala KA-TG Mahogany Tenor. It will be number three for me and I cannot wait to get it and post some new vids.

We will be anxious to see how you like it and maybe some videos too!

Congrats!

I know where you are at, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Kala KA-TG Mahogany Tenor. It will be number three for me and I cannot wait to get it and post some new vids.

We will be anxious to see how you like it and maybe some videos too!

Congrats!

I love my dolphin. I need more frets. so I opted for the concert KA-C Kala. I played along "Dead or Alive" with the UU tutorial ( Just the chords ) I want to do the beginning picking intro. So like I posted in another thread. I'm a father of 3 and husband and money is tight. The Dolphin will be the one my daughter and I will use but I will be mostly on the Ka-C (Unless it's in it's case) Which it'll only be when we go to bed. LoL!! Yes I will put up a video when I get it. An unboxing at my shop and a re-unboxing here at home.

Top Bottom