Done with UAS!!!!!

freedive135

Reaction score
Today I paid off and picked up my new Koaloha Soprano!!!!!!

I can now say I am done with UAS...
Oh wait they make Tenors too don't they????
AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! will it never end????????

It was either pay it off or get a video cam that I didn't get for Christmas.
I think I made the better choice and if you heard me sing you would too....

Attachments

• IMGP1084.jpg
    IMGP1084.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 47
Nice! I played a KoAloha sop. once and it was great. Enjoy your uke.

very nice, i've always loved their symbol

Oooh! So nice. I love my Koaloha Soprano! It has the most beautiful tone and makes me happy every time I hear it. I hope you get lots of enjoyment out of yours!

Thanks everyone!!!!!
I already am enjoying it, played for the last 3 hours, and my last week of lessons too.
Now I can start joining the "Live" lessons here!!!!

I think my Pono is alittle unhappy....

The KSM-10 was my first, and I sold it.... and then had to replace it with a KSM-00. I've since traded that one, but I'll have another Koaloha in my life later on this year. It's awesome isn't it? Enjoy!

Beautiful. I love my Koalohas. I thought my UAS was cured when I got one. Now I want two of each model Koaloha makes. One in low-g, one in high.

UAS is never cured, it's only in remission.

Ah, I have spent many an hour strumming on a KoAloha soprano. Nice instrument. Tons of fun to play. Enjoy yours!

Congrats on your KoAloha. They're beautiful, but I fear Deach may be correct. I have a concert -- high G but am starting to lust after a tenor -- low G. And I thought the KoAloha I got would stop the madness. I am resisting....

Although I did just post on another thread about just getting a good uke and stopping the madness. (I meant it at the time)

Enjoy Freedive!

I don't think it's possible to be done with UAS once you're afflicted. I don't think it even has anything to do with finding that "better uke". I mean, when I got my King tenor, I thought I'd be done with UAS, but while it is still far and away the best uke I have played, I nevertheless acquired almost half a dozen ukes since getting the King. For me it probably has more to do with curiosity than anything. Not living in Hawaii, where I could go to music stores to satisfy that curiosity, doesn't help either.

Hey, I'd like to end my UAS, but as long as it's not affecting other things in life, I don't think it's that big of a deal. :D

Top Bottom