Another author-with-an-ukulele sighting -- Andrew Sean Greer

mds725

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
On the heels of Amy Tan's announcement on Facebook a few months ago that she has begun to play an ukulele, another San Francisco Bay Area author, Andrew Sean Greer (The Story of a Marriage, The Confessions of Max Tivoli), was spotted recently playing an ukulele at a promotional event for his new novel, The Impossible Lives of Greta Wells.

I reconize the song ...ha ha madonna Material girl... he certain and the highs for the song....was that a kazoo in the background at the end:eek:..????? he he

I liked Greer's Max Tivoli book and would have attended this event (three blocks from my office) had I known about it just out of curiosity about the new book. The ukulele would have been a bonus. Greer posted on Facebook that he played Material Girl because it was one of the hit songs from the year the protagonist in his new book was born. I would have asked if he learned to play the ukulele to publicize the book or if he already knew how to play ukulele and simply saw an opportunity to do so at this book event.

Top Bottom