11 one of a kind solid wood custom Kalas on way to Hawaii.

Almost all solid wood ukuleles are one of a kind - at least, I've not yet seen two with identical grain... :)

Almost all solid wood ukuleles are one of a kind - at least, I've not yet seen two with identical grain... :)

so true ha ha....heres some pictures of them
015.jpg019.jpg018.jpg020.jpg

016.jpg headstock detail on soprano

Wow!

Not that I don't love my Kala, but...

Those are KALAs????

They've been holding back on us!

(What are the price points?)

-Kurt​

Those are lovely...*drool* When I first started seeing comments about ukulele acquisition syndrome I thought to myself, "that won't happen to ME..." Well, I was completely wrong about that one.

Those are lovely...*drool* When I first started seeing comments about ukulele acquisition syndrome I thought to myself, "that won't happen to ME..." Well, I was completely wrong about that one.

Fellow sufferer here...every time a uke is sold on UU, it comes off my list and I think I'm cured! But nooooo...!

You gotta admit, Mike...11 one of a kind...that's funny...but those ukes are beauts! Any concert or tenors?

One of a kind as in 11 different ukes that are not and will not be models.

Actually there's only 6. 5 are going back to being none of a kind. and Geez, I almost choked on my chicken earlier tonight when I saw what we paid! I apologize in advance, but it's not my fault! Mike bought them when I was on vacation! But they are sweet. How's this mango baritone. cheeehee!

link 4 mobile

One of a kind as in 11 different ukes that are not and will not be models.

Actually there's only 6. 5 are going back to being none of a kind. and Geez, I almost choked on my chicken earlier tonight when I saw what we paid! I apologize in advance, but it's not my fault! Mike bought them when I was on vacation! But they are sweet. How's this mango baritone. cheeehee!

link 4 mobile

Hey Andrew those Kala's are nice...6 out of 11 made the cut sound/build wise though...that is pretty good huh?
nice to see you Monday...I will visit with Stan tomorrow...

Say Hi to mmstan for me.

sorry I couldn't be there with you guys to visit HMS! it would have been great!

My wife is still in Kalihi with her dad, until the 19th.

My daughter is on her way back to Seattle for her HS reunion this weekend. She's bringing
malasadas and W & M burgers for me! :)

She normally works a the Kahala Mall Starbucks and her name is Jennifer (Higuchi) :)

Mahalo,

Oh, and say Hi to Mike for me as well. Buy him a lunch for me :)

keep uke'in',

Say Hi to mmstan for me.

sorry I couldn't be there with you guys to visit HMS! it would have been great!

My wife is still in Kalihi with her dad, until the 19th.

My daughter is on her way back to Seattle for her HS reunion this weekend. She's bringing
malasadas and W & M burgers for me! :)

She normally works a the Kahala Mall Starbucks and her name is Jennifer (Higuchi) :)

Mahalo,

Oh, and say Hi to Mike for me as well. Buy him a lunch for me :)

keep uke'in',

Aloha Rod

I was at that Starbucks 1 month ago...I met my friend Keli'i there and i had coffee with his family and we played each others uke...haha

I will tell Stan Hi for you...and I am going to visit Mike at HMS on Sunday...we always have lunch...Corey too I will tell him you said Hi...

Aloha Unko Rod,
We waiting for you to return back this year....always fun when you come home and hang out with me......hope Howard, Elizabeth, keonepax will be back the same time this year too.. :)

Top Bottom