Tampa Bay Ukulele Getaway tickets on sale!

bassfiddlesteve

Reaction score
Tickets are now on sale for the 4th annual Tampa Bay Ukulele Getaway! You can visit our website and order yours now. The number of attendees is limited, so don't delay! This year, we have added the option to attend only the Saturday evening concert for guests who just want to hear some great music. You can also save $10 by purchasing a weekend pass and as always, Friday night is free!

If you are visiting from out of town, be sure to book your room at our host venue (the link is on the "venue" page). You will receive a discounted rate of $75 per night during the festival and enjoy the convenience having of everything under one roof as well as the hotel's amenities which include a complementary breakfast and free shuttle service to and from the airport.

We are also pleased to announce the addition of Sarah Maisel, "Queen of Jazz Ukulele" to our festival lineup. Be sure to check out the "artists" page to read more about Sarah and our other great performers.

- Steve

I got mine Steve!

I'm so tempted! I'll have to see what my work schedule is....

Cool video on the site.

Last edited:
Breaking news: we have a few tickets available for the for the Sunday Luau portion of the Tampa Bay Ukulele Getaway. Supply is limited, so grab them while you can (link).

- Steve

See ya there!

Top Bottom