NEW Polyfoam cases $26.99 & Free Shipping on eBay

Well dang! I just bought a padded gig bag last week for $20. This would have been a much better deal!

I just bought a hardshell soprano case from them for $14.99 with free shipping - in transit as I write this.

I just bought a hardshell soprano case from them for $14.99 with free shipping - in transit as I write this.

Got it this afternoon. Quality seems to be as good as those selling for two to 3 times as much. Rather than a sewn in fabric handle, has a black plastic one attached to sturdy brackets that are screwed into the case. Also has a shallow compartment for picks, etc. inside and the standard zippered pouch on the outside. A strap is included. The fabric on the top seems a tiny bit loose, but otherwise, it's an amazing bargain. I bought it for my soprano banjo uke, and it fits very well.

Phil,
Could you give us a link to the ebay page? I've looked through their cases and I can't seem to find that item.
Thanks,
Chester

This morning I saw a $29 Oahu softie on TUS. Problem was the $34 shipping haha. And while that was 2 day shipping, I really wouldn’t be in such a hurry for a big bag. And that was the cheapest option. Almost forcing me to buy a uke just to get free shipping. :)

I bought this PukanaLa branded concert case on eBay for $26.95 with free shipping 3 weeks ago. It's very much like a Uke Crazy case. Hint: if you find one you like and just watch it, the seller may save you a few dollars with an offer. Fit my concert perfectly.

Top Bottom