Some Changes

Bradford

Reaction score
My wife Carol and I have just wrapped up the purchase of a second home in Kekaha, Kauai. So now I will be building ukuleles in Cannon Beach and in Kauai. Because I do not plan on fully duplicating my shop on Kauai, I will be doing a lot of prefab work in Cannon Beach, with the final assembly done on Kauai. Thus, I will be doing much less custom work and much more building of spec instruments. We will be in a transition mode for the next several months and are very excited about the move.

Brad

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 168
  • Image 17.jpg
    Image 17.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 161
  • Image 13.jpg
    Image 13.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 161
Wow. The house looks great. As someone who has enjoyed the couple of times that I've been in Cannon Beach and loves Hawaii it looks to me like you'll have a hard time trying to decide which place to be in.

Looks like some beautiful views. Enjoy!

Congratulations, Brad. Looks like a fantastic spot.

Look forward to the ukes, as well.

Cannon Beach and Kauai? The best of both worlds. Congratulations on the purchase. My wife and I visited Kauai a few months ago (my first trip to Hawaii) and I am still missing the island.

Aloha Brad,
So you are going to be a kamaina from a malahini...cool Wow building ukes bought you that home...hee hee
I do want a concert built by you.....what is the easiest way to contact you.....mahalo and aloha

Going to be hard getting anything done in Kauai from that house. I would spend quite a bit of my time sitting on that deck enjoying the breezes and that view with a cold libation.

That's a lovely place!

Congrats!

Congratulations Bradford! You deserve all the happiness that life has to offer! Enjoy your new home!\

mendel

Brad, that house is spankin! Wow!

Hey, you might be neighbors with Todd Rundgren. His Kauai house is in this (awesome!) video--note, his swimming pool is styled after a pond, but that's a fully filtered swimming pool! (note the infinity edge)

You have a luxurious porch with vista views, too, Brad. I'm taken by how lovely it is, and how many hours you'll spend sitting there. Thanks for sharing.

Congratulations!!!!

PS One interesting thing about the video, fun to watch: Todd wrote the song and probably sang it a millions times. Notice how --and it's so cool!--he sings the lyrics about 1/2 beat behind the instruments. The words sort of drag, in a cool and "hip" Rundgren way. D. Hall, lovely "blue-eyed soul" singer, sings his verses in time with the music. Turn it up--fun stuff!@

Last edited:
Awesome, with a view from every window! Congratulations, and I wish you both all the best of both worlds!

Top Bottom