Breedlove Guitar - Oregon Series

Looking into getting a Breedlove Oregon series guitar......any thoughts on quality, playability etc? I tried the Atlas series at a local GC and it sounded amazing and played nicely.
Thanks!!!

I do not own one. I've never played the Oregon series...but:)
A breedlove is on my guitar wish list. I currently own two guitars. An older really nice Epiphone (one of the solid tops from the 80s or 90s) and a Taylor Swift model Baby Taylor.

I will own a Breedlove if I stick with the guitar playing.

Thanks John!!

I know my answer wasn't the most helpful. I've been eyeballing those Atlas series guitars online. I've played two breedloves. THey were both high end (over $3k a piece) and I was blown away. SOme of my favorite artist use breedloves and that is when I fell in love with them.

lol....thanks John. The first Breedlove I tried was the Atlas that was in GC and all I can say is WOW!!! That guitar was head and shoulders above almost every guitar they had hanging up. So I know what you mean!! Just wondering if the extra $400 bucks is worth it to move up to the made in Oregon all solid wood. I am leaning that way.

I own the first Breedlove CM made. Was the actual guitar that was judged guitar of the year at NAMM in '92,I think it was. Pretty nice for sure but I see the price is 7750. for a new one. I'm trying to get proper documentation now and eventually sell it. Their records weren't that good back in the day.

I've never played an Atlas but I would go for a solid wood guitar 'cause I know I would always be wondering why I didn't spend the extra for a better quality instrument. I'd look for a higher quality used one first. One that was made before they were so mass produced.

Breedlove is a quality instrument no matter which one you decide on, like a uke; make sure it's setup right.

Thanks Patrick!
I am leaning towards the solid wood made in US. That is how I have been buying 95% of my ukuleles....just need to save up a bit more money!!

I have a Breedlove. It's the guitar that ended my GAS (hehe!). It is the only guitar I own that I would never, ever consider selling now. I thought about it once, but backed out because I just couldn't do it. Had I gone through with it I would have regretted it forever.

Top Bottom