FS: Three Cedars Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

provines

Reaction score
SOLD---

I just have to raise a little cash so I'm offering up this sweet soprano uke for your consideration. It was recently completed by Benjamin Cram of Three Cedar Ukuleles within the last couple of months. It reminds me of a mirrored Loprinzi Nova. It is a dream to play although you all know I'm not very accomplished in my ukulele skills. $500.00 shipped to lower 48. We'll talk elsewhere. It comes in the nice Uke Crazy case in the photos.

Back and sides are black walnut, top is spruce. Saddle is made from an antique Chinese fortune tile.
Paypal preferred.

DSCN4502.jpgDSCN4504.jpgDSCN4505.jpgDSCN4506.jpgDSCN4507.jpg

Last edited:
Wow...that's really something! I love the knot hole! At first I was like, why would someone burn a hole in a uke like that??!! Definitely an interesting one!

If you decide to entertain trade ideas, let me know. I have one on the block you may like. :)

Good luck!

Boy that is REALLY nice, I think I am crazy to even consider this , under doctors care for UAS & forbidden to look at this p***

Incredible! I have done multiple searches, the only references I have found to Three Cedars Ukulele Company have been UUG. I saw the copper-sided Uke from several years ago - just who is Benjamin Cram? I am intrigued.

What a great uke! Best of luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom