Enter Sandman

Sounds great!! Mind if i ask if this is your own arrangement, or based on someone elses? Either way, fantastic job and thanks for sharing!!!

Sounds great!! Mind if i ask if this is your own arrangement, or based on someone elses? Either way, fantastic job and thanks for sharing!!!

Thanks!

It's a Ukulelezaza's arrangement.

Original:

Hey that's just great, you make it look so easy! I've been practising that arrangement for a while now - you can guess which chord changes I'm still not sharp enough on! I met Ukulelezaza a few months back and saw him play live - he's fantastic, and a really nice fella. You've set a high standard there with that rendition, well done! :D

Well done!

That was really nice and well done.

Hey that's just great, you make it look so easy! I've been practising that arrangement for a while now - you can guess which chord changes I'm still not sharp enough on! I met Ukulelezaza a few months back and saw him play live - he's fantastic, and a really nice fella. You've set a high standard there with that rendition, well done! :D

Probably the same ones I still hang up on. Plays nicely and then I always have to stop to look at my fingers :). I keep coming back to it though..

Great arrangement, cool song to hear on the uke and very nicely done! Thanks for sharing!

Top Bottom