NUD: Wooohooo!!! A KoAloha Tenor!!!!

Hochapeafarm

Reaction score
Hi, everybody! I am SO excited, I can hardly type this post!!!! If you saw my thread yesterday about the FedEx truck, you know that I missed the truck's delivery yesterday of my new KoAloha tenor (strung with a low G!!!!) from HMS. In order to not miss another delivery attempt, I drove an hour -- each way -- to go pick up my new uke! OOHHHH MYYYY GOOODNESSSS!!!! I am BLOWN away by the looks and the sound of this KoAloha beauty! Those of you who had mentioned to me that I would just love the "KoAloha sound" -- uh, yeah -- YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON!!!! I am so pumped up!!!!

So, I took pics and I did a sound sample! I did a cover of Danielle Ate The Sandwich's "Canada" -- which I've done before on here, but I had to do this because, with this low G, the song sounds sooooo cool (just wish that I could play and sing it better and do it more justice!).

Thanks for having fun with me and may all of your NUD wishes come true soon for you, too! I am on CLOUD 9!!!! Thanks so much to Andrew at HMS -- Joel and Zach, too! Their service is AWESOME! And so many heartfelt thanks to my dear friend, mm stan -- STAN!!! You are indeed THE MAN, my friend -- thank you so much!!! Peace!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Sounds like you need a drink ! Make mine a double

Just beautiful. Very happy for you!

Schweeet!!!!

Welcome to the KoAloha Ohana. Great video. The grain on your tenor is beautiful!

congrats... wish I had never sold my tenor... that KoAloha sound is just amazingly loud and clear. wow....

Aloha Chelley, Woo Hoo you got it.....yes yes I am so happy for you....sounds amazing and nice singing too...Happy Strummings..

Wow, it's gorgeous! No wonder you are so excited! Congratulations!!!

Congrats on an awesome new uke! That's one of the prettiest KoAlohas I've ever seen, too!

Beautiful striping and figure in the top and back of your new KoAloha ukulele, well done!

Nice video as well!

I recall when I first took my KoAloha tenor from HMS out of its case. It was, like, BAM...can anything be better than THIS? I think not! What a fantastic ukulele. Thin neck makes it.

Will be interested over the weeks ahead to get your take on low G.

Aloha, Chelle.

Now that's a sweetie right there. Uke's not half bad either. Congrats Chelle! :)

We have four KoAloha's in our house. One was a gift from Papa KoAloha. I have bought and sold many ukes, but the KoAloha's will be handed down to my kids. Love these ukes.

Big congrats on you uke, it will bring many, many smiles.

Congrats Chelle on your beautiful new KoAloha. That one is truly striking. You'll have many happy hours ahead of you playing it for years to come.

Enjoy! Mine is strung the same way...with worth browns...i love mine

I'm having uke envy. That's pretty awesome. Both the uke and you sound great!

Top Bottom