FS: Koloa KU-650 Baritone and Lanikai LM-T Tenor $175 Each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Simian

Reaction score
FS: Koloa KU-650 Baritone and Lanikai LM-T Tenor TRADED

Koloa KU-650 Baritone uke in excellent condition. All solid mahogany body & neck, rosewood fingerboard, gloss finish, geared tuners, bone nut & saddle, strap pins installed, strung with a fresh set of D'Addario Titaniums. Could use a little bit of a set up, the intonation gets a little wonky past the 7th fret. I never play much past the 7th so I just never bothered.

Lanikai LM-T Tenor uke in good condition. All solid mahogany body & neck, rosewood fretboard, satin finish, geared tuners, strap pin installed on the butt end of the body, bone nut & saddle, freshly restrung with D'Addario Titaniums. Headstock logo was removed and covered up with a rose sticker. Crack in the upper body by the bridge has been repaired and appears solid. This is how I received it so none of the work was done by me. Intonation and action are good.

While I'm not necessarily open to trades it never hurts to ask. I really only play sopranos which is why I'm getting rid of these two ukes so obviously I'll only consider trades for other sopranos. I like all solid wood ukes and would be willing to do a 2 for 1 trade for the right one. Cash is king though.

IMG_1582_zpsab168807.jpg

IMG_1583_zps838b9f47.jpg

IMG_1584_zpsf98cda6b.jpg

Last edited:
That Koloa is a highly underrated baritone, mostly by folks who haven't heard or played one. Savagehenry's sounds awesome with a variety of strings.

That Koloa is a highly underrated baritone, mostly by folks who haven't heard or played one. Savagehenry's sounds awesome with a variety of strings.

I'll second this. I love mine. It has a very nice, warm sound.

These have both been traded and are heading to FLA. Thank you for all your kind comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom