Mama E - Inspired by Ledward Kaapana and played on a Moore Bettah Ukulele with tabs

Dan Uke

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Mama E Page 1.jpgMama E Page 2.jpg

Chuck said that he won't sell a uke to anyone that can't play Mama E. HAHAHA...Just Kidding

I decided to try to tab this Friday nite after seeing the other thread asking for tabs.

It's so hard to figure out the exact rhythm so I am passing it on so someone can help. Here's my horrible version where I'm all over the place but you can get an idea how it sounds. It actually sounds decent on Guitar Pro 6 but I can't play it yet but not bad for two days.

Attachments

• Mama E Page 1.jpg
    Mama E Page 1.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Thanks Fred for the kind words...I am not happy with the video so will probably make another one when I get it to sound closer to the real thing.

@Dan Uke I hope you don’t me reviving this old thread. I stumbled across your video on YouTube after seeing Ledward Kaapana’s. Thank you for posting the music.

I cannot find any information about this tune. Was it written by or for Ledward?

Also, I had a hard time reading the score off the grainy jpg images, so I made a version of it in Musescore, I hope you don’t mind. I can post a link to it if that’s okay with you.

The tune is just beyond my abilities, and I’ll be working for many months or years to come.

Top Bottom