Dancing Queen - ABBA Cover

When I saw the song title I must confess that I thought this one could be a train wreck. You really raised my eyebrows on this one, excellent job!! You really get the sound and the feel down. I think you could use the same groove for a cover of Listen To The Music by the Doobie Brothers. It has a similar sound to the approach you used on Dancing Queen.

When I saw the song title I must confess that I thought this one could be a train wreck. You really raised my eyebrows on this one, excellent job!! You really get the sound and the feel down. I think you could use the same groove for a cover of Listen To The Music by the Doobie Brothers. It has a similar sound to the approach you used on Dancing Queen.

Thanks for checking it out! At the rate I was going, it was turning into a train wreck. I almost gave up on it...17 takes until I got a usable one. Yeah I can hear that groove on the DB song.

Eric is an absolutely talented, PHENOMENAL player! His creativity and zest for uke'ing is contagious! He inspires me so much!!!

Top Bottom