Mass Naked Collaboration Song Project

SamWise

Reaction score
Ok, time for an antidote to the Bushman misery and cynicism. This may take time to organise, or even for it to be hot enough, but I propose we do a UU mass naked song collaboration.

I suggest that the criteria for entry are two-fold, 1) you must actually be naked, and 2) all the critical bits must be covered up, so that it doesn't get censored or get anyone in trouble.

For extra fun we could make it an "outside broadcast"; I'll certainly do mine from the beach. We'd need to pick a song, something either suitably summery, or perhaps something fun like "I like you so much better when you're naked".

So, who's in?

In List:

SamWise
Hoosierhiver

Last edited:
Ah come on, you could do this. One of the entry requirements is not to show anything!Do you have a large potted plant, from behind which your head could emerge?

outside?

I take it you've never been to Yorkshire then? brrrrrrrrrrrrrr....... :eek:

I've been to Yorkshire, but I'm assuming this may need to wait til summer. Even on the balmy south coast, I'm not getting my kit off on the beach in January!

I'm up for it, though I'm not so sure about being able to do it outside.

Even when it gets warmer- think of the mosquitoes!

Maybe I'll be able to pull it off...

I've been to Yorkshire, but I'm assuming this may need to wait til summer. Even on the balmy south coast, I'm not getting my kit off on the beach in January!

great - gives me a chance to get down the gym to sculpt the guns and what not!

The great thing about this is there are levels of it. Being fearless, I'll be out on the beach in the sunshine, with only a soprano uke between me and the camera. The less confident could just be a head and one bare shoulder sticking up from behind the couch, or a head peeking round the shower curtain. As long as it's all naked, it's all valid!

I would say so. If your head round the corner of the shower curtain counts, I should say that would.

im down, add my name to the list... pick and easy song lol!

I'd like to suggest another,
Naked communal mmm.bop with the prize going to whoever is most in need of the uke(decided by vote of the naked bops)

I have no shame and I've always wanted to take part in a collaboration. This sounds great.

Top Bottom