Sharing my MooreBettah tenor...

Tonya

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
This spring I attended the Reno Uke Fest and offered, on this forum, to share my custom MooreBettah tenor with people attending; all they had to do was ask.

I took pix (and they included lots of folks on this board) and wrote a bit about why Mom was always right when she said it's important to share.

Read about it here: http://ukuleletonya.com/blog/2013/08/didnt-mom-always-tell-you-to-share

P.S. Sorry for the delay in getting up to date on my posts (Reno was *months* ago!) but work so gets in the way of the real part of life!

Last edited:
Just read your blog and looked at the pictures. Just fantastic! That was really great stuff. Made a lot of people happy.

Good stuff. Coming to FL? Can I play it?

How sweet....I got tears from this....such a cool idea....you made their day!

Very cool. :shaka:

Awesome Blog and you certainly have a big heart girl....your parents raised you just right....:) Happy Strummings and continued success in your ukulele endeavor :)

Oh, I don't have a double neck--but Chuck let me play it years ago when I was on the Island of Hawaii during the Big Island Ukulele Guild annual show and that's where the photo on my site came from. What an instrument that was! But I was really unsure where to put my hands--it kinda felt like holding on to a bagpipe as far as being a totally unfamiliar feeling.

Photo of the double-neck MB here: http://ukuleletonya.com/blog/2009/08/ukulele-fun-on-the-big-island

I received my MB today and can't put it down. I now all understand the hype of playing such a fine instrument. I'm with you Tonya, I can't wait til our next uke gathering in Sept. and coax everyone who wants to try it to do so. It adds their energy into an already healing instrument.

Since it's for my B'day, I get to play it tonight and then "Two Feathers" will be put away til my B'day on the '23rd. I think I'll be up til 3 in the morning lol. Bless you for your big heart, I'm sure everyone will remember the day they got to play such a wonderful instrument.

Nice website, I added it to my "favorites" list.

Wow what a wonderful story! Spread the aloha!

I received my MB today and can't put it down. I now all understand the hype of playing such a fine instrument. I'm with you Tonya, I can't wait til our next uke gathering in Sept. and coax everyone who wants to try it to do so. It adds their energy into an already healing instrument.

Since it's for my B'day, I get to play it tonight and then "Two Feathers" will be put away til my B'day on the '23rd. I think I'll be up til 3 in the morning lol. Bless you for your big heart, I'm sure everyone will remember the day they got to play such a wonderful instrument.

congrats Pat...maybe you should stay awake all night....haha

Aloha Bruddah Pat,
Woo hoo Pat congrats on your new Moore Bettah, I am so happy for you ....happy strummings...

Love you big heart and nice MB!!

I bring my MB and play at the hospital for the kids once in awhile...just to let them have a idea of what's ukulele & Moore Bettah.

Top Bottom