Going to the chapel!

Mattyukaholic

Reaction score
Hey fellow UUers! Please wish me luck...

This Saturday I'm getting married! I'm going to play the Hawaiian Wedding Song at the ceremony. I'm very nervous about singing in such a quiet space (registry office) but I've practiced like crazy and think I'm ready to go!

Just got to choose which ukulele to use now - probably my LoPrinzi. Then onto the speech!!!

Matt

Good luck Matt. Both with the song and your upcoming marriage. Best wisshes

Congratulations and may you have many happy years together!

Congratulations, enjoy your special day. I'm sure everyone will love your playing too!

Congratulations! I'm a big fan of marriage—I've been at it for 40 years and we're still having fun.
I wish you years of discovery and happiness.

Wow, lucky you! Congrats....I wish you many happy years together! (Maybe somebody could make a video of you playing???)

Thanks everyone. I'm quite nervous but I also can't wait. We wanted to wedding to be really personal to us and ukulele is such a big part of my life. I proposed with a song by ukulele too. We've also gone for lots of Beatles paraphernalia for the reception afterwards because we both love the Fab Four so much. :)

Congratulations!

And good luck on the performance

Congratulations! I wish you all the best in your marriage, and your performance. :)

PS: What are the chances of pics of the décor at the reception? (Fellow Beatlemaniac here.)

Best wishes for a wonderful marriage--and since it started with an ukulele proposal and tied the knot with an ukulele melody, I'm sure it'll be a great one!

congratulations. Have fun.

I actually played uke and tried to sing only after playing a few months and it was atrocious. :) A few years later, my wife says I have improved a lot. That memory will always be there.

Congratulations, Matt.

Way a cool way to (officially) begin your lives together.

Top Bottom