Pono 6 String Tenor

Teek

Reaction score
Pono 6 string solid mahogany tenor ukulele, ebony fretboard, bridge, bindings and headstock faceplate. Grover geared tuners, pearl fret markers, side dots and inlaid name on headstock. Bone nut and saddle, black/white rosette. Comes with UkeCrazy basket weave hard case. At this time I would prefer to sell locally to sidestep PayPal fees and shipping hassle, so looking for any interest in the Los Angeles area. Asking $450, I think the UkeCrazy cases run around $75-$80 plus shipping but haven't looked recently. I got this one from opahcat, who is actually Ko'olau on eBay. There's nothing wrong with it, it has a lovely tone, bell like with a lot of sustain, but I am downsizing and have more attachment to my battered old Maui Music, though I think the Pono is more playable and even sounds a bit better, with noticeably more ring and natural reverb.

There are pics here on the L.A. Craigslist. If you are not in LA you can PM me anyway, but I'm not in a hurry, just making room.

pono 6 uu.jpg

Last edited:
I put up a posting hoping to trade/trade + cash for a Pono 6 a few days ago. $450 is a little out of budget at the very moment. Perhaps if I can sell my two ukes in time I could buy this from you.

Top Bottom