Kala and Honu for sale in Atlanta Ga

Uke Republic

Reaction score
Hello, I sell Kala and Big Island Ukuleles. The Honu line should have photos up soon, this is a new line of real solid. koa ukes and supply is limited. We are new, so please check us out at UkeRepublic.com. We have great service and great prices. We also ship from the mainland so you get your uke fast!

What part of atlanta are you in? Do you have an actual store that we can come and try out different ukes?

Thanks for inquiring, I am in Austell;not that far from six flags. I will be selling on line and @ music and art related events. If you wanted to stop in and pick one up I could arrange it. I am close to the city centre, if you wanted to meet. Been waiting for a back order shipment which could take a couple of weeks, so selection post holidays are slim. What brand and model are you looking for?

AMEN! Even the Makala line sound good and they start around $40.00. Amazing for a real instrument. Fun song, like th:cool:e reggae flow. Yeah mon...

Oops, I just got back to this thread, I'm sorry!

To answer your question, I'm not looking for a particular uke but as of yet I've never had access to a store that carried ukes. My two ukes were ordered blindly online, so I have no concept for how different sizes/woods/makes vary when actually playing them. I'd love to find such a place where I could try them out in person.

If you wanted to come out to cobb county you could check some out. My inventory is low so maybe after 1st of Feb. If you are close to the Atlanta area, you may want to come out to a Uke meet up thats trying to take form, no exact date or local chosen yet.When we finally get the meetup going I'll bring some various models with me. If any one wants to come to the Uke meet up, lemme know.

Sign me up

I'm new to the ukulele and in Alpharetta. I'd be interested in meeting, so if you set something up keep us informed.

Good luck with the business. I'll be sure to keep you in mind when I'm looking for my next instrument. :)

I'm thinking square in Marietta or maybe a Mellow Mushroom or something. We just need to figure a time and date. Look forward to it.

Thanks everyone! We Just put our site up and have had loads of interest and have sold out of most inventory! Wow, now you have a friend in the Ukulele business...If you live around Atlanta you get the last line...Rock ON!!!

Any persons thinking of a good local near Atlanta..please let me know. Key west is sorta close to Atlanta{12 hours drive} or maybe a little closer.

Hey guys just thought I'd comment on this thread. Ukerepublic is good to go. I have had a hand in the purchase of 15 ukes from this guy and he has been great with our school's uke club (PUPS). I'm down for a ukefest ATL 1. I'll even bring all my ukes for extra folks. The square in Marietta sounds good and Stone Mountain in the spring time isn't too bad either?

Ohanas available in Atlanta and we ship!

Oh yeah, we now are serving fresh Ohanas. Would you like Aquilas with that uke?:music: Yeah C'mon!

Top Bottom