The ukulele is just a comedy instrument?

Great Jon, really interesting. Kinda hypnotic. Definitely thinking movie score material. Um, yeah, you proved em wrong brother. :shaka:

Hi Jon, I was hoping to see you pop along to The Swansea Ukulele Club tonight, I left you a message on my blog page, nice playing mate, hope to meet you soon kaizer (Richard)

C'mon, you know it, it's a funny little bastard of an instrument, and it's ours.

Good tune.

And that sir, was the cherry on the sundae of an explanation that just got you the nomination for 'Ukulele Ambassador' (in my book at least). Well said!!

Dear Richard,

Many thanks for your kind comment :) could you send me a link to your blog? I'd love to have a read. Also I would be honoured to attend the ukulele club in the near future - I don't know any other ukulele players yet!

Many thanks again,

Jon Hyde

beautiful sound , i loved it . i still think the uke is comedy no matter what we play on them but ... that doesnt mean i have any disrespect for the instrument at all :) the more complex a piece , the funnier it becomes . UOGB all (brilliantly)playing one soprano uke at the same time is a prime example .

I had a discussion with a guy on FB the other day who insisted the ukulele was a limited instrument, after a short debate and me pointing him in the direction of several uke players his words were 'Ok, you win!' :D

Beautiful arrangement, so soothing!! Like water ebbing and flowing.

Top Bottom