20's Roy Smeck Vita Uke/Vita Tenor pair

Kidtulsa

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I'm testing the waters to see if there's any interest in a pair of 20's Harmony Roy Smeck Vita instruments. I have a Vita Uke and a Vita Tenor, which, if my suspicions are correct, is actually a plectrum instead of a tenor due to it's longer scale length. Both have original cases and are in good shape. the uke has one well repaired back crack and one tuner that tends to slip a bit, and the "tenor" has a few cracks in the fretboard, which don't affect it's playability. Both are recent purchases, and I am interested in selling them as a pair to raise some funds for another instrument. Both sound and play wonderfully -- dry, woody, full and loud. I'm happy to answer any questions or provide more pictures upon request. Feel free to contact me directly at kidtulsa at gmail dot com.
I'm asking what I paid for them --$1350 plus shipping for both, firm. Thanks! $T2eC16R,!)!E9s2fCHcpBRuk,)q!pQ~~60_39.JPG$T2eC16N,!zoE9s5nd8mHBRuk,tz(DQ~~60_39.JPG$T2eC16F,!y0E9s2S5WotBRuk,6(rHw~~60_39.JPG$(KGrHqV,!nUFGmnr-JYDBRqk2+fOJ!~~60_39.JPG$(KGrHqN,!rkFGVYQjLwqBRqk23)i!!~~60_39.JPG

Ah... I was afraid of that. I'll try to post some new thumbnails in a bit. Thanks!

OK... Hopefully these work.

Attachments

• -2.jpg
    -2.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 106
  • -1.jpg
    -1.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 102
  • -3.jpg
    -3.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 98
  • -4.jpg
    -4.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 70
  • -5.jpg
    -5.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 59
Did the photobucket shots turn out small as well? Darn it!
They are for sale as a set, for the time being. You could buy the Vita Uke for $1350 and I will throw in a 20's Roy Smeck Vita-Tenor if you'd like! ;)

Top Bottom