New Moore Bettah Uke

Moore Bettah Ukuleles

Reaction score
Len (hawaii50) apparently is much better at playing the ukulele than he is at posting pictures of them here on the forum. He kindly asked me to do so for him.

Attachments

• DSC_0014.jpg
    DSC_0014.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 335
  • DSC_0016.jpg
    DSC_0016.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 242
  • DSC_0013.jpg
    DSC_0013.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 294
  • DSC_0010.jpg
    DSC_0010.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 194
  • DSC_0017.jpg
    DSC_0017.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 176
Lovely as usual Chuck. Looks a lot like Stans! I bet it sounds just as good too.

Thanks Chuck...

yes almost identical to Stan's milo/bearclaw spruce with a offset soundhole... except for the Zircote fretboard,faceplate and bridge...

also black/red/black purfling lines,with the nicest curly Koa binding(body and neck),offset curly Koa Rosette,side soundport with Koa binding and a slotted headstock with a Koa/Abalone Palm tree inlay...

the sound is in its own class..hard to describe... very rich deep sweet tones and very balanced...beautiful

Last edited:
Georgeous!

Oh, yes, another lovely instrument! And with a palm tree inlay on the headstock--I'm a bit partial to those ; )

Congratulations, Len. Maybe some day I can hear you play it.

Oh, yes, another lovely instrument! And with a palm tree inlay on the headstock--I'm a bit partial to those ; )

Congratulations, Len. Maybe some day I can hear you play it.

Thanks Tonya

I knew you would like the Palm tree...haha
some day if you come to Hawaii..you can show Chuck and
me how to play...Stan too!

Last edited:
Sweet! Congrats, Len; she's a beauty. Let's hear a sound sample!

What a beauty! I'll be on a plane tomorrow. Meet you at HMS @ 10. I'll bring the malasadas.
Sigh, I wish.

What a beauty! I'll be on a plane tomorrow. Meet you at HMS @ 10. I'll bring the malasadas.
Sigh, I wish.

Haha

I will be there Sunday..

bring the malasadas and your new Kiwaya....haha

Congratulations Len!

That is a beauty!
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Looks beautiful! Welcome to the club! Enjoy!

I want to join the spruce / milo club too so I can hang out with u and Stan next time I visit!

Chuck, can I have one pretty please? :p

Top Bottom