FS: Kanile'a 6-string tenor, deluxe koa

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizziep

Reaction score
FS: Kanile'a K-1 T6 DLX Tenor 6-string, deluxe koa, gloss

IMG_6073.jpgIMG_6077.jpgIMG_6079.jpgIMG_6101.jpg

Kanile'a K-1 T6 DLX Tenor 6-string, koa, gloss finish with case in excellent condition (see pics). This has all the usual Kanile’a specs: koa body, rosewood fret board and bridge, paua abalone position dots, mahogany neck, rounded back, pin bridge, plus geared tuners, Worth strings. Octave strings on C & A. The hard form case is included. The deluxe koa wood on this uke has a beautiful chatoyancy and shimmer.

I've decided to sell my 6-string tenor ukulele because I don't play it often. It sounds beautiful, but I'm more of a 4-string player. In these photos you can see the wonderful warm tone of the koa. Like all Kanile'a ukes, it has great volume and sustain.

There are a couple of imperfections in the gloss coat, so I will post photos of them.

I replaced the original, plastic bridge pins with rosewood bridge pins to match the bridge. I can send along the original plastic ones.

Here's a sound sample: https://app.box.com/s/72u52864h24ewo5tzwzo

SOLD!

Last edited:
More photos!

More photos!

IMG_6085.jpgIMG_6095.jpgIMG_6100.jpgIMG_6083.jpg
More photos

Last edited:
That's a decent price on an awesome sounding 6 string. I prefer them to 8 strings, especially with both low and high C strings. Love the new string posts. Bet they add a tiny bit more sweetness.

That is an amazing uke! I love mine!! Suprised it is still for sale!!!
Good luck...it should sell quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom