Da Mac Band... MIRA MESA L&L's...

JoeyJr858

Reaction score
Hey UU fam!

I'm jumpin in on the fun sitting in on drums w/ Da Mac band, THIS Saturday, at the Mira Mesa L&L's. =)

These bro's jam on the Ol' Skool R&B, Funk, C&K, Kalapana, and Jawaiian jams! Should be good fun!

Come out and chill from 6-8pm, bring the fam and friends for dinner, and most definitely...enjoy the music.

I haven't rehearsed w/ them yet, so don't mind my mistakes! lol Just think of it as a backyard jam in a restaurant! LOL

Could become a regular thing, so come on out and make this 1st sesh a great one! =)

SHOOTS! :rock:

Hey UU fam!

I'm jumpin in on the fun sitting in on drums w/ Da Mac band, THIS Saturday, at the Mira Mesa L&L's. =)

These bro's jam on the Ol' Skool R&B, Funk, C&K, Kalapana, and Jawaiian jams! Should be good fun!

Come out and chill from 6-8pm, bring the fam and friends for dinner, and most definitely...enjoy the music.

I haven't rehearsed w/ them yet, so don't mind my mistakes! lol Just think of it as a backyard jam in a restaurant! LOL

Could become a regular thing, so come on out and make this 1st sesh a great one! =)

SHOOTS! :rock:

hey joey, btw... i was one of the guys that came up to play drop baby drop and honey baby haha

hey joey, btw... i was one of the guys that came up to play drop baby drop and honey baby haha

Hey great job man AND thanks for bringing the gang w/ you!
We're gonna be playing there again this weekend if you guys wanna jam Honey Baby again OR whatever song you guys want! Just let me know what you wanna do and I can see if the guys know the chords to back you up!

hopefully see you guys again this weekend!

Joey

Big MAHALO's to everyone who came out. It got pretty packed in that spot, and I think we were cutting it close on max occupancy... I'm good with that! haha Also, big thank you's to all the people who jumped in on the show! BJ for sitting in on the whole show and holding down a few tunes on his own! Alex and his bro for reppin the Honey Baby jam into Drop Baby Drop (well done), also Flo of Pau Hana for closing the night w/ Nani, 2 of my good friends and former bandmates, Rich and Randy for their little R&B duet jam... Here's the link to what they played: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEryn6JCUEM
Also, we had a bro from one of Daygo's longest running and slamming dance bands called Makai, helping a few songs on keys.

We're jamming again this weekend, so if anyone's down to come up and jam a tune... for sure come out! Bring friends... =)

Shoots,

Big MAHALO's to everyone who came out. It got pretty packed in that spot, and I think we were cutting it close on max occupancy... I'm good with that! haha Also, big thank you's to all the people who jumped in on the show! BJ for sitting in on the whole show and holding down a few tunes on his own! Alex and his bro for reppin the Honey Baby jam into Drop Baby Drop (well done), also Flo of Pau Hana for closing the night w/ Nani, 2 of my good friends and former bandmates, Rich and Randy for their little R&B duet jam... Here's the link to what they played: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEryn6JCUEM
Also, we had a bro from one of Daygo's longest running and slamming dance bands called Makai, helping a few songs on keys.

We're jamming again this weekend, so if anyone's down to come up and jam a tune... for sure come out! Bring friends... =)

Shoots,

I think I might have to come check it out. Sounds like it was a lot of fun!

Top Bottom