Spirit of this Forum

ryanshanabarger

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wanted to post quickly saying how impressed I am by the caliber of people in this forum. In responses to my own posts, and in other threads I've read, I've really been impressed by the respect, kindness, and generosity everyone here seems to show!

Also a shout out to Dave (ukuleleaddiction), who I met in person and who is a really stand-up guy with pretty awesome integrity. Goes the extra mile to be a great dude.

So... Thanks everyone! Keep it up. Really looking forward to getting to know some of you other uke-ers :)

I see you are from Indiana. Hope you make it to a ukuele world congress there in Needmore,Indiana. I have heard nothing but great things about it. Hope to make it there myself.

I've met some real stinkers!

But never on this forum.

Glad you are with us. The Aloha spirit here is the responsibility of each of us.

:agree:
Ukulele Underground = Ohana.

Even when I try to be a pain in the a** it just doesn't seem to work... :eek:

Niceness seems to go with the instrument. Maybe it's hard to have a huge ego when you're in love with such a tiny instrument?

:agree:
Ukulele Underground = Ohana.

And like any ohana (family), people get crabby with each other sometimes...but it almost always ends with kissing and making up (virtual kissing, remember!). I love UU more than I can even describe...

Thanks! Though I'm actually trying to reduce my caliber . . .
:cool:

Top Bottom