Martin style 0 pre 1962

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ipcmlr

Reaction score
I have a Martin Style 0 with new aquila strings.

$410 shipped to conus.

Sounds great and looks great for a 60+ year old instrument.

The decal isnt the best looking but that doesnt affect the sound.

There is 1 very very thin crack at the back.For sure it does not go thru the wood.

Even in person it can hardly been seen unless you angle it correctly in broad daylight. Here is the best pic I could get to show the crack --> http://www.flickr.com/photos/24953721@N08/9473790673/sizes/l/in/set-72157635006186066/

It has the usual dings and 1 scratch at the lower bout probably 1 inch long.

More pics here --> http://www.flickr.com/photos/24953721@N08/sets/72157635006186066/

P1160340.jpg

P1160333.jpg

Last edited:
It's way better condition than you write...actually very nice .....that is a great price too....good Luck

Thanks mmstan. Its just some people have unrealistic expectations from an old instruments condition. The pics cannot show every tiny ding so just wanted to be on the safe side.

To be honest Its impossible to see the crack indoors unless you know where it is.
Even outdoors in daylight i can hardly see it.

Indoors it fooled my wife who thought it was new.

Outdoors it looks worse of course:D

Hi Ipcmlr

I tried to send a PM but your message bank is full. I am interested in your Martin but I have two wuick questions:
- does it come with a case of any kind?
- would you consider posting overseas? (Australia).

Thank you!

Hi Ipcmlr

I tried to send a PM but your message bank is full. I am interested in your Martin but I have two wuick questions:
- does it come with a case of any kind?
- would you consider posting overseas? (Australia).

Thank you!

I've deleted my old messages. You can pm me now.
It has a case which is really old and falling apart. It is useless as a carrying case but I can ship it in the chipboard case for added protection if I ship it to Australia.
I'll have to compute the shipping charges first.

Hi Ipcmlr
Did my PM come through? I replied to yours but can't see any way of viewing my sent message - I assumed it worked..

Cheers.

Hi Ipcmlr
Did my PM come through? I replied to yours but can't see any way of viewing my sent message - I assumed it worked..

Cheers.

Yes I got your message.

Default is replies do not go to the sent folder.
Instead of a quick reply. Click on "reply to private message"
There will be a checkbox with " Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder." Under the additional options at the bottom of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom